Welcome to Barbara's "art" blog. I create artworks that range from small to large, from somewhat eerie to very joyous. Most of my works come straight from my imagination; I use my experiences and filter them through my brain. Soometimes I try to sit back and watch my hands create, and enjoy the process almost as a spectator. Eventually, though, my more technical side comes out to correct the spontaneous one, and the two compromise.

See links (on the right)to my hand-painted jewelry and pet portraits.

Note: any artwork on this blog is copyright of Barbara Yalof


Saturday, July 19, 2008

2 comments:

neetzy said...

Hi Barbara,

I love the energy and color in your work! Fun! I teach high school art in pa. I just spent a week teaching a summer art academy to 5th & 6th graders. I'm exhausted! It was fun. They have so much energy. I'm new to blogging and am trying to figure out how best to post my artwork.

neetzy said...

Hello Barb,

Long time no see. School started for me. Are you too busy to post?